I have been sick the past couple of days probably due to lack of sleep and an overdose of caffeine. With the TV broken, I don’t have much of a choice but to lie in bed and do stuff I wouldn’t normally do –
1) I finally had the chance to catch up on some reading, with the growing pile of magazines and books on my side-table I was beginning to wonder if I should cancel my subscription to some of them and with books I always end up reading the first few chapters and never really finish them (well not all the time altleast). But anyways, the past few days have been good and am beginning to realise the joys of reading again.
2) I took the time to really think about a lot of stuff – my career, social life and all that. As expected not much came out of it 🙂 though I did release that sometimes it’s good not to try too hard.
3) I love the PSP – the fact that it is portable and packs such high resolution is just awesome. It’s such a powerful device and rumours are that Sony is going to come out with a GPS module for it. Played Tiger Woods Golf most of the time, I am finally getting better with the putting.
4) I have been quite bad at keeping track of my stocks lately. I am kind off stuck in the hold / sell dilemma, there are some stocks which have been consistently going down in my portfolio, I think it’s time to call some people who know more about this than I do and see what they have to say.
5) I started looking into the South America trip which I plan to go on later this year or early next year. I have decided it’s going to be 2 countries – Brazil and Argentina. I am already getting excited shortlisting all the places we plan (so far it’s my sister and me) to go to. I am keeping my fingers crossed, hope this works out! On the downside, I missed out on a great party this weekend. Well I guess there is always a next time.